Just wanted to say hello

BreathinHeavy

Apr 15, 2007
Short Gap, WV
I wanted to introduce myself... My name is Travis and im started in the model railroading for the second time in my life. I started with a classic Lionel train when i was 5 after i hit the age of 10 I lost intrest in model trains. Now that im a little older im looking to get back into model railroading but this time in H.O. I also have the support of this with my lovely girlfriend who wants to be as much involed as i want to. I found this site last night and have been reading information on it and find it very useful. :thumb:

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
BreathinHeavy said:
I wanted to introduce myself... My name is Travis and im started in the model railroading for the second time in my life. I started with a classic Lionel train when i was 5 after i hit the age of 10 I lost intrest in model trains. Now that im a little older im looking to get back into model railroading but this time in H.O. I also have the support of this with my lovely girlfriend who wants to be as much involed as i want to. I found this site last night and have been reading information on it and find it very useful. :thumb:

Welcome!

This is the best site on the 'net,everyone is very friendly and will help you out any way they can.There's some very knowledgable people on here.

Enjoy your stay!:thumb:

Chris

Tommybza

Feb 15, 2007
N W Indiana
this is verry helpful , times you ask and there it is , lots of info here and some real good pictures of how to and so on ,I personaly get lost and find my what i was looking for. for me that is fine . I knew this was not a over night project that is why i got into it and enjoy it . MY old bar keeps miss me though , best wishes and have fun
T

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
Welcome. Lots of knowledgable people here. Lots of opinions on any given subject also. That just lets you select the opinion that suits your needs.