Just want to say hello

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by lyates, May 12, 2007.

1. lyates

lyates New Member

:mrgreen: My name is Lee Yates and I have been in model railroading on and off for about 30 years. Presently and for the last about 15 years I model in N scale and at the present times am working on a new layout of the region of NM covering the Santa Fe rr running from Albuquerque to the top of the Raton Pass. I have later plans to expand the layout from Albuquerque back to Amarillo, Tx and will try to document all of the builds as I go. My main interest is in scratchbuilding, modification and kitbashing.
  2. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

Hello Lee and a big welcome to The Gauge. Western Montana here. (although I'm more of a Washingtonian) having moved to Montana after I retired. I model HO and have a bunch of On30 equipment.
  3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Hi Lee, welcome to The Gauge.

4. Gary S.

Gary S. Senior Member

Welcome to The Gauge. I am looking forward to good conversation with you. Glad to have you!

5. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Howdy stranger:winker:

I hope you will enjoy your time here as much as I have. There are many many good people here, and now....we have one more:thumby:

If ya need anything...just holler or PM:mrgreen:
  6. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Hi Lee, great to have you join us!
  7. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Glad you found us Lee!
  8. lyates

lyates New Member

Hi Steve and everyone else for the warm welcome I am leaving in just a few days on a trip to last 30 days but after I get back and get me put back together I will see about doing some posting and some pictures.
  9. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Lee..enjoy your trip...that will also let this place get a little more settled...It is a little "unkempt" right now after the big move to a new server...But I can promise you will thoroughly enjoy your stay here!
  10. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

Welcome lee