Just wanna thank everyone for makeing the switch

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by rcdrift.com, Jun 3, 2004.

1. rcdrift.com

rcdrift.com Guest

Would just like to thank everyone for makeing the switch over to the new forum. I know changes are hard, and well this was a big one. Its for the best. RCDrift.com and RCDrifter.com have alot to offer esch other and we thought it would be best to team up then it would to go head to head with each other.

With in the next week or 2 everything will be ironed out and rolling. We have alot of great things in the works.

And ofcourse we have the full support of RCDriver Magazine. So be sure to post in there forum also.
  2. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

Well said!!!
  3. Howielong

Howielong Guest

For sure.
  4. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

Re: ...

5. tpliquid

tpliquid Guest

blah where the old posts gone ?? :(
  6. WeAreNinja

WeAreNinja Guest

I was more used to the old site, but this new site looks better. My post count is shot to hell, though. :cry:

And we have no post whores...
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Well we can all thank proboards and there very unprofessional behavior in not providing us with a backup of the old forums of any kind to transfer.

Kingcobra, ask and ye shall recieve...
  8. HAHA the old smileys were cool. But yeah you guys did a good job teaming up. Can you guys somhow change the number of posts we had back to what they were?
  9. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

We can look into that, being as there were over 850 members on rcdrift might be time consuming. Im working with a close friend thats a php programmer to try to get some sort of conversion from the old forum to the new one of at least all the members but its taxing and without the coop of proboards we are limited basically to what you can see, instead of having any sort of database to manipulate.
  10. WeAreNinja

WeAreNinja Guest

We could also use some kind of body/concourse discussion and pictures/gallery section, too...
  11. r2drift2

r2drift2 Guest

yes, please try to find a way to get the old posts back. i really need to find out the website to where i can get those cool car cartoon gifs! i want my green 180sx back!!! :p
  12. JZZ30

JZZ30 Guest

Yeah! im no drift newbie :D
  13. Howielong

Howielong Guest

14. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Nice find howie... :shock: