Just thought I would share...

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by paperpanzer, Jul 7, 2008.

1. paperpanzer

paperpanzer Member

I've just had a few photo's from one of my beta testers (Turenkarn) and I thought I would share them with the group

The model is now for sale a

Turenkarn tells me that all the rust and dirt details have been added using just felt tip pens
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Great looking model! That bit of weathering does add a lot to the model - spiffy diorama too.
  3. paperpanzer

paperpanzer Member

Turenkarn has said that he will pass on a couple of the backdrops so that I can make them available for download from my site.
  4. paperpanzer

paperpanzer Member

I’ve just had a couple more photo's sent to me from a modeller and I thought I would share them with you all.

The photo's have come from CK Lim and are of a re-colour Pz II that I have on my site to download.

It looks like quite a nice collection of WWII card models.

I’ve also uploaded a photo of a MK1 Male prototype that I hope to have completed for the 100th anniversary which is only 7 years away... so I may get it completed in time.

Attached Files:

5. paperpanzer

paperpanzer Member

I’ve had another couple of photo's sent to me from a modeller that I thought I would share with the group. I've also attached a photo of a simple Japanese HO-HA halftrack that I've designed.

Attached Files:

6. Sippy

Sippy New Member

These look good enough for my train set dirama.
  7. Runkle

Runkle New Member

Great build! The weathering as cgutzmer stated adds that finishing touch.
  8. paperpanzer

paperpanzer Member

Its always a great to see models I designed built better than I can build them.