Just testing part 2

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Jun 1, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Forgot to use fill light on this one so I call it "thunderstorm approaching" :p

Attached Files:

2. Tyson Rayles

The L&N is bringing another load of moonshine, er I mean adhesives from Charlie's EVM Corp. God the locals love to see those tank cars roll into town.

Attached Files:

• l&n.jpg
      File size:
      98.4 KB
  3. Tyson Rayles

As the last picture shows depth of field is still a problem.

Attached Files:

4. Tyson Rayles

While I'm still learning I have found out one thing. Very little skill and a fairly cheap digital camera will post better close-up pictures then high quality 35mm pics run thru a cheap scanner!

Attached Files:

5. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

We're getting a much closer, & clearer view of what you're up to Tyson....and it is VERY impressive!
    I love the business of the photos, with all the people, & vehicles!

(p.s. nice tank car! :) )

:cool: :cool: :cool:
  6. Tyson Rayles

Damn nice tank car, and I promise you I will get a clear shot of it yet! If you noticed the first shot the foreground was clear and the middle and background was fuzzy. The second shot the foreground was fuzzy and the middle and back were clear. I'm still learning, I've had this camera for a whole 24 hours, you would think I would have it mastered by now. :D :p :D
  7. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Stop being picky and keep those digi pics a'coming.

(Are you sure your layout isn't set in West Virginia???) :p .

That pic of the blue beast exiting the tunnel is a hot diggety dang good'un. And "The Box" STILL hasn't reached it's destination!!! :rolleyes: :D

8. Don't feel bad Tyson, it took nearly 48 hours for me to master mine..:D And the forgetting thing increases with each passing year, if I remember right. Watch out for that next un....:D :D Happy birthday, and I'd be proud of all of the pictures, and the layout. Nice work..:) AT&SF Duey
  9. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Tyson,
    Thats some nice photo's you have, I like the Macon Pallet Co. very much. Keep using the new camera with different settings, you will find it will all come together.
  10. Tyson Rayles

Thanks folks, I need to put the camera away for awhile and get back to work on the layout so I'll have a reason to use it again! :rolleyes:
  11. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Tyson.... You're an expert in no time!!!:cool:
  12. Uteram

Uteram Member

Nice job Tyson. The vibrancy in the details of your photos really come through.
  13. Tyson Rayles

Thanks folks for the kind words. :D