Just saying Hi and Thanks

BobGui

Been reading this forum for a while now and wanted to say hi and thanks...Thanks for the knowledge and thanks for the laughs. Some of the comments are hilarious. Have trouble reading at work cause I get a pretty nasty case of the giggles going.:mrgreen:

Finally have the go ahead for a layout from the domestic CEO now just have to finish up with some idea's and see when I can get busy.

Thanks again and will be talking soon.

Herc Driver

Welcome from a fellow Nscaler (who just got glasses a while back and can finally see the tiny little parts of stuff).

BobGui

Thanks for the welcome... Will be looking forward to learning more and reading the occasional joke:mrgreen:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Welcome to the Gauge.
Good luck on the layout. A lot of us here know what its like "negotiating for real estate" for our layouts with the "powers that be".
Usually ends up being a "room for a new appliance", or having "shared assets"(trains over there....sewing over here. The twain shall never meet).
Can't wait to see the progress.

Chaparral

Right Scale
Right City
Right On

Speaking of real estate, my scouts just came back to report they have acquired the rights of way for the Coal Creek to Slick Rock double line.