Just saying Hello

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by JBAIL, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBAIL

JBAIL New Member

Been reading this site for quite sometime now, even on the old system and tried several of the free models listed from time to time and just wanted to say HELLO to everyone. I'm not very good with paper modeling or typing
    for that mater, but by my 6 year old grandson still loves the models I've done hanging in his room. I like real space 1/96 scale and sci-fi.Prior to trying paper models I spent a lot of time doing fretwork style woodworking and as a young man did quite a few of the "p" models.:eek: I think this site is great and hope it continues for quite some time.
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Howdy and Welcome! :wave:I'm glad you found us!
    There's just nothing else out there like this hobby, is there? Once you try it, you just never look back!
    Such wonderful results for very little investment is wonderful but the joy of creation keeps you coming back for more also!

I'm happy to hear you enjoy the communiity. It really is a great place to share with others and feel like your part of something bigger!
    I look forward to seeing some of your creations! I know they will probably be just as much a joy to me and others as your grandson thinks!
    We love to see pictures here, that's for sure!:twisted:

Hope to see you around the forums! If you need anything at all, just give a holler!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.