Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 218
F

Fred_M

I love your picture bud. Keep them coming. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: FRED

shaygetz

Thanks, guys, been wanting to get a better camera for posting photos. When the opportunity came thru Dell, I jumped on it.

shaygetz

Thanks, guys, I do love how the track work looks on film. Its really pretty simple...cheap brown latex paint on the rails and ties followed by---drumroll please---sifted and demagnetized parking lot dirt with a sprinkle of Woodland Scenics N scale ballast for contrast. The camera is a Fuji FinePix A210 with 3.2 megapixels. Not top end but I'm bouncing off the walls nonetheless. I'll still be playing with it for a while...

Attachments

• train2.jpg
    train2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 108
F

Fred_M

I just got an A200 which is the 2 megapixel version and I like it too. It's lots easier on batteries and takes sharper close up pixs over my old HP 3.2 MP. It's also faster and 1/2 the weight and size. Best I got it for 89.99. FRED

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I just love the lived in clutter that surrounds your track. Just like real life. Superb modeling

shaygetz

Thanks, Robin. That's that John Allen School of Model Railroading I went to as a teenager showing thru.;)

Yeah, Dash, I still have to work on my steady hand and lighting but I'm really pleased with how easy it is to use. A little harsh on the batteries but doable.

F

Fred_M

The HP I have uses 4 AA batteries every 10 to 20 normal pixs. This new Fuji gets about 50 per 2 batteries.:) :) :) FRED