Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Piro, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piro

Piro New Member

what would be the best buy.
    OFNA Dominator
    HPI MT2
    Traxxas Nitro Rustler 2.5 RTR
    Ofna Ultra LX Pro
    HPI Nitro MT2
  2. rustler

rustler Member

RUSTLER get it you will love it with the 2.5 you wil;l go over 50mph and they are really easy to take care of but that is just my opinion
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

do you want electric or notro? the associated is a electric but the rest look like nitro. the rusty is nice but i dont like the 2.5 that much. they are all great cars and it also depends on how much you are willing to pay
  4. I agree with monster. The 2.5 is not a good engine IMO. I would probably go with the Nitro MT2 for nitro and either the HPI MT2 or T4 for electric.
  5. I would buy the mt2m, the reveiws that rc driver did for made it look to be the best
  6. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

buy a rc10gt, I dog on mine day and night they can take anything within reason
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

YA, RC10GT's are great, mine will take anything! I put big monster tires on it and it rips! I take it off this huge jump in my yard and its awesome!!!:D
  8. I agree, the RC10GT is a sweet truck but I don't think it was one of the options...
  9. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I know, but jshaft was talking about it
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

1/10 scale F1 car

HPI Nitro RS4 MT2
  11. pimp

pimp Active Member

the ofna lx pro is the best out of what u mentioned it can take as much harm u can give and it will not break still 1/8 buggies are the best out of all rc's
  12. lostdogeater

lostdogeater New Member

Nitro Rustlers are cool
  13. redheat

redheat Member

RC10GT Ive had mine for 11/2 years and really am happy with it granted I've put it threw heii and put different motors in it tires ....the list goes on, just a blast to race ,bash with would purchase an other.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.