just joined

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by TCH, May 1, 2007.

1. TCH

TCH Member

g`day all
    i went to the introductions forum and the last message seems to be in 2005 :( so i`ve come here
    my name is trevor and i live in australia
    i have a double deck ho layout in a single garage [and a bit] which has been gradually growing over the last few years
    glad to join you all
  2. jawharp1992

jawharp1992 Member

Welcome to the Gauge! Can I still call this the Gauge? Oh well. Glad to see your back. You live in Australia, huh? Cool!

3. stripes

stripes Member

Welcome Trevor! I hope you will post some pictures of your layout.

4. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Glad you could join us! Layouts do have a tendency to grow as I found out in my basement. :)

5. phoneguy

phoneguy member

Welcome to the Gauge. We love pictures.
  6. erikstoll

erikstoll New Member

welcome to the madness, glad to have you, and pictures as always would be great
  7. Kanawha

Kanawha Member

Welcome to The Gauge!
  8. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

welcome from roger :)
  9. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Welcome to the Gauge, TCH.:wave: As mentioned, we all like to see pictures, so feel free to share.

10. TCH

TCH Member

thanks to you all for the warm welcome :mrgreen:
  11. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

Do you model Australian railroads, or American, or British, or....?
  12. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

Hello Trevor: Welcome. Do you model an Australian prototype?
  13. TCH

TCH Member

I freelance using american equipment which I prefer the look of over other countries railways. I am trying to keep to the 1960`s to 1970`s era but know very little about the prototype so please myself about what equipment I use [I guess we all do that]
    I started building a switching layout about 15 years ago in a wardrobe. It was transferred to a single garage about 5 years ago and has been increasing in size since. To my shame it is still in a state of undress with not much scenery, buildings etc and the only person on the layout is the invisible man.
    I operate using the railop software program which I think is terrific. There is a yahoo support group for anyone interested.