Just joined

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by boomboom, Jun 26, 2005.

1. boomboom

boomboom New Member

Just a few words, to say here I am,and hoping for some good talk,idea swapping,and any other thing that could come to mind in model railroading...
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi boomboom welcome to the gauge.
    What gauge are you doing? :)
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Welcome, glad to have you aboard.:wave: Let us know a bit about what you're doing. Lots of good ideas and friendly people here. :thumb::thumb:
  4. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

:wave: hi and also another welcome :wave:
  5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Welcome Aboard The-Gauge boomboom. :wave: Glad to have you aboard. Need to know anything, please feel free to ask. Everyone here is full of information.
  6. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Hi boomboom, welcome to the Gauge. :wave: There are more friendly people with more knowledge who are happy to share it per square kilobyte here than anywhere on the net. :D :D
  7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Welcome Aboard Boomboom

Chris - From his profile, Boomboom is into HO :D :D :D
  8. SteamerFan

SteamerFan Member

welcome aboard, enjoy the ride and watch out for the bumps along the UP section! ;)
  9. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Welcome BB, lots to read about here. Have fun.
  10. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Glad you could join us!
  11. ausien

ausien Active Member

A new name to the roster, well A big G`DAY :wave: from downunder BB, and yet another welcome abroard.:thumb:
    would like to know what scale, era you modle, and what takes your fancy.. NOSEY aint I.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D ..well...have a good one..steve
  12. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

:wave: welcome aboard.
    tell us a bit about yourself and your model world :thumb:
    Oh by the way, Do you like trains??? :D
  13. boomboom

boomboom New Member

Ok People,
    Thanks to everyone who welcomed me aboard,Here's the latest on my 14 year old project. Scale is HO,era,late 40's to mid 60's.U shaped layout with center walk in area.dimension's 1st. run 6x 14 - 2nd connecting area or the middle 10x5,3rd. branch line,3x 12.I hope to be able to post some pics,of my work in progress,and get some good critiquing,yes I said 14 years in the making,but I still consider myself a novice...Thanks again Mike aka Boomboom....
  14. SAL Comet

SAL Comet Member

Ha Mike, You say 14 years in the making as though you think people actually finish a layout! :D
  15. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Welcome to the forum!
  16. ausien

ausien Active Member

FINISHED, :confused: FINISHED, :confused: did some one say finished layout, where, where.....:D :D