just got new engine

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by hom sha bom, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hom sha bom

hom sha bom New Member

O.K. so i just got a HYPER .21 turbo engine for my OFNA 1/8 scale. i started taking the parts off of my OFNA 3.5 engine to put on the HYPER. but i cant get the flywheel off. can some one give me some tips or suggestions on how to do this? thanx
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

Easiest and safest is to use a battery terminal puller for auto batteries at a auto parts store for a couple of bucks. Just put it on and twist, it will pop off. Or use a small hammer and tap it all around, but be carful not to damage the flywheel.
  3. hom sha bom

hom sha bom New Member

yeah the last thing that i want to do is damage the flywheel and have spend even more money than i should have to. thanx for the info
  4. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

you can buy a flywheel puller for cheap at most local hobby shops. then you are certain you wont damage it.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

bad idea to tap it with a hammer.get a puller designed for it as rcsox says.you can get one at a hobby shop.he know what he is talking about.mastmec is a moron lol.that flywheel needs to be pulled off evenly or it will be damadged.do not hit it with a hammer lol
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

it is my job to babysit mastmec and make sure he doesnt give bad addvice.
  7. mastmec

mastmec Member

The only reason you follow me around like a shadow on this forum Tim, is so you can learn things and then go to other forums and then you sound like you do actually have some intelligence.
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

actually if he is using what you say and in turn learning it then he does have inteligence.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

i have intelligence.but i am not doing that.mastmec is a nasty mean person.he has shown that to me so i like to get on his case.also he gave wrong and inexperienced addvice to people.so somone needs to babysit him so they gave me the job.

i bet he bullies the other kids in his school too.
  10. mastmec

mastmec Member

OK Tim, again, what bad advice did I give? You keep bringing this up, but never prove anything.
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

i proved it every time.then you deleted your posts so now i started quoting you and you said that i changed what you said which is not true.so you need a babysitter.

and once i feel that you can go out on your own i will say ok.
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

guys these forums are not for you 2 to fight they are to help peple. if you want to fight pm each other or something
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

thats what i have been saying.but this kid keeps it up.it is bazar
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

you can stop it to. just dont reply to him. ignore it.
  15. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

OK YOU 2 you can use a hammer to get it off BUT USE A RUBBER HAMMER and it should be ok just tap it all the way around and it should come off or the terminal/puller thing will also work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.