just got a new car

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by pimp, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimp

pimp Active Member

i have just got a new car and wanted to know if u guys think it is a good one i know it is but i want to see what u think about it it is a nissan 240sx it has alot of potentuel see http://***Please read Announcements forum***/ebaymotors/ws/*********.********rd=1&item=7905207331&category=36475

u can also get lambo doors on it and it has alot of power it spins the tires like crazy and hits like 140 mph it is all stock for now but have alot to come lmk what u guys think and i will post pics asap
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

you can do lambo doors on any car but it sounds nice
  3. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

sounds like irce lol
  4. pimp

pimp Active Member

what is irce
  5. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

any japanese car. isuzus, mitstubisi, nissan, toyota, the list goes on etc.
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

well i still dont know what u r trying to say by irce
  7. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

the cars with the useless body kits and fancy lights spoiler and wings.
  8. combatcm

combatcm Member

That's rice, Unless the interent came up with a new word "irce"
  9. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

That's internet, Unless the rice came up with a new word "interent"

lol j/k
  10. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

you mean "rice"?

Like a RICER is a car that is dressed up like a street racer would and doesnt street race.
  11. pimp

pimp Active Member

what the hel1 are u all talking about rice do u want some rice gosh leave the rice alone
  12. ericstam07

ericstam07 Member

damn everyone knows the nice jap cars like a evo's and wrx's and the 180sx(only in japan) can beat any musscle car on a road course!!!!!
  13. pimp

pimp Active Member

i know but they prefer sh!t that cant steer and no a/c and weighs 2 tons i raced a 2001 camaro he beat me in the 1/4 mile race cus he has a v8 really good acceleration but in the 1/2 i beat him cus his computer shuts out at 120 but my car hits a way hi-er top speed than that and i beat him but his acceleration was awsome kicked my @ss in a 1/4m but my top speed was better :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.