Just another pic

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Here is a pic of my new Balwin switching on my layout. It is diificult to take photos of my layout which does not show that the scenery is still in its early stages. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

DS4-4-1000g.jpg

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
cnw1961, NICE PIC!:thumb: :thumb: I think your scenery looks GREAT from that pic.:thumb:...OH!, NICE engine too!:D

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Kurt, when you say that your scenery is in its early stage, then this must be the understatement of the month! :D:D:D It may be that you don't have scenery all over the layout, but the part you did looks great! :thumb:

And your Zebra turned out very nice!

Ron

Mach so weiter!

Art67

Apr 18, 2005
Baltimore
Kurt,

That is one sharp looking switcher you have there. I have always thought that is one of the nicest paint designs any road has ever devised. I look forward to seeing more shots of your layout as well.

Stuart

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Thank you for your nice comments, guys. The photo was taken of an island of scenery in a sea of unfinished stuff. But even in this pic a lot is still missing: LPBs, crossbucks, wires on the telephone poles, billboards on the roof, etc. But I like to see others photos in this forum and I think I should contribute myself.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
With photos of that quality, please continue to post more. Nice looking loco in a realistic looking setting: I hope to see more such "islands". Besides, that's one of the benefits of posting pictures here: you only show that which you wish to reveal. Like most of us, my layout is more sea than islands too.

Wayne

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Wayne, by looking at the photos of your layout it is hard to believe. Must be very big islands in a very small sea or a real empire if most of your layout is still unfinished. Thank you for your encouragement, I’ll keep on posting.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Great looking loco pic Kurt! I agree with the comments above regarding the fine quality of your scene. The stucco buildings caught my eye too. nice!
Ralph