Just added my first Pics

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by CardStalker, Dec 30, 2006.

1. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Hello all, finialy got around to posting the pics of the models that I have done so far. Feels good to share with all of you. Hope I have done at least a good enough job on these to be worthy of posting with the rest of you. Thanks so much for this forum. God bless all. Thank you.
  2. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

PS: I posted them to the Main Gallery. Sorry
  3. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

Very nice stuff! Are you (or have you) entered something in from these in the Free model competition?

4. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Hi Rick, no not of these, I entered the F-1 engine, and thanks for the nice comments.
  5. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Hi all, just posted more pics of my F1 engine in the gallery for you all to see. Please let me know how I did on this project. Thanks so much. Dennis
  6. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Sorry, just added one more that I forgot I made. Titan 1 with the X20. Thanks
  7. dhanners

dhanners Member

They all look pretty sharp, bro. That F-1 build has been calling my name for quite some time, but I haven't started on it yet. You did a very clean job on it, though. The X-20, too.

Keep building, and keep sharing....
  8. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Hi, dhanners. Coming from a master like you makes me feel honored. Your stuff is great. Thanks so much.