just a few logging links

Discussion in 'Logging, Mining and Industrial Railroads' started by trainrobber, Feb 3, 2003.

1. trainrobber

trainrobber New Member

Hi everybody, this is a great site for those of us interested in logging lines. I stumbled onto it a week or so ago and haven't gotten around to reading everything so if these links have already been posted then bear with me.

Sierra West; www.flash.net/~swest/index.html

Rio Grande Models Ltd; www.railwayeng.com
    p.s. once on site scroll down to find Rio Grande models web site

Comstock Car Shops; www.comstockcarshops.com

Keystone Locomotive Works; located at - www.walthers.com

Also: to view some of these products and other ho related manufacturers visit; www.valleymodeltrains.com

p.s. if anyone has a good site for logging chains in ho scale please respond to this post.

thanks everyone, Sean
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Nice list trainrobber, I added it on to the "where do you get your logging stuff" thread.

For the HO scale chain, have you tried a search at 1st place or awalthers search ? Results look promising...
  3. Graham Hoffman

Graham Hoffman New Member

Details Assiciates makes an excellent 40 links per inch blackened chain in 12" lengths. Walther's stocks it.
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Also don't forget the wife's jewelry box :D :D :D No joke, my wife buys pendants to send overseas to her family and they come with real cheap chains which she replaces. My loggers get 14K gold chain! What else can you do with it?