just a break...

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by NOBI, Aug 3, 2004.

1. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Nobi, I still have my hand raised. :lol: Lack of directions is no problem, I can't read german, polish, chezk or japanese either but I have paper models from all the above. Besides, I worked as a mechanical designer for many years and you NEVER get directions :shock: :lol:
  2. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Instructions?! Pah! Real men don't read instructions!! Well, not until their wives tell then to.....

Tim P
  3. Brent

Brent New Member

Nobi, my arm is starting to get tired. I have new ink in the printer and am ready to go. I'm also looking for an excuse to take a break from Modelik's USS Leutze.

4. hwashing

hwashing New Member

NOBI,Sawandika. I will never be a test pilot. Would you give me a try to be a testbuilder? I have raised both my hands and legs. See?

5. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

"Sawandika" i think it should be "Sa-wad-dee-ka" mean "Hello" in Thai and "-ka" mean u r women, right? because if u said "-Krab" mean u a man...

i will announce SAAB's betatestor after i finish unfold job... :D
  6. hwashing

hwashing New Member

Thank you for your instruction.
    Sure, "Sa-wad-dee-krab" is what I intend to say.
    Sorry to use 'ka'. BTW, what is 'ko-bun-krab' mean?
    "Thank you" or what?

7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi Hwashing,

Thank you is "Kob-Khun-Krab" ;) "Kob-Khun" mean "Thank you" and "Krab" is show that u r a man who is polite same with "Ka" for polite women.
  8. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

For members who apply for beta testbuild...nearly time for release betakit for u...please confirm yourself to me via PM, only 3 need for betabuild. i have finish draw all line of SAAB J-21, now only internal former left.
  9. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

finish fuselage yesterday, Fuselage seperate to 2 section each part in section use connectionstrip method and join 2 section with butt type.

Wonder why no people interest to testbuild, i not see PM from anyone ;)
  10. ShaunGamer

ShaunGamer Member

Time frames can be an issue.
    I would have loved to beta test but I just didn't have the time the last couple of days. I didn't even get the 2 or 3 hours you suggested would be required.

It took me almost a week to complete your Yak-17 just finding time here and there.

I am currently in the middle of your Supermarine Attacker (beautiful model by the way) and don't expect to complete it for a couple of weeks yet.

I hope someone will come forward though. Anything to speed up your design process would be most welcome. :D
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

Wing finish and attach fuselage section 1 and 2 already as show
  12. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Nice German scout car in the background... Is that your design or a kit from someone else?
    I'd take up the test build challenge, but I'm VERY busy with the tutorial and studying for my license.

13. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi there,

German scout car is not my design, im not start design armor series yet :D that is GPM's kit ;)

today i have some picture of tailboom :D my beta testbuild is finish, now wait for comment from another betatester then it will ready to release
  14. Huey

Huey Member

Great work as usual! I said it once and I'll say it again, so that's how it should look like. Its really a beauty, given to a talented designer and builder. How much will you be selling this? Looking forward to more of your work :D. So what's next in your list? Surprise us with something in huge scale.

By the way, we encourage and give good reviews to designers like NOBI, lets go a little further and show our support by actually BUYING their products.