Julescrafter M1A2 Abrams tank

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by BARX2, Oct 29, 2008.

1. BARX2

BARX2 Member

It's been a long while since I posted pictures of a model. This one was not very difficult, but I got distracted (and read a few books) while building it, so it took just about forever to finish. It was my first (and maybe last) tank model. :oops:

Attached Files:

2. David H

David H Member

3. Texman

Texman Guest

I should hope it's not your last, that's a pretty darn nice looking build you
    got there.

4. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Very nice job. I agree. Hope there are more to follow. I want to try a tank some time!
  5. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Looks like it came out really well! Jules models are well designed from what I've seen. I think you need to do more armor!:thumb:
  6. KCStephens

KCStephens Member

That's a fine piece of armor you've got there.:thumb: You really did a great job. I hope it's not your last. :cry: Jules' models are very nice, after seeing yours, I have a notion to order some of my own.
  7. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

wow! very neat work Barx, I knew you are the best builder since I saw you built my haunebu II model design. Thanks guys for the nice words,

ahh btw I released new armor model it's M2A2 Bradley, can be yours with 2 USD dollars and it really looks good if place side by side with abrams, as it is with the same scale 1/43. From what I read on wiki, bradley was designed to help abrams in battle, but history said bradley kills more than abrams did.. who's helping who LOL

All the best
  8. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Thanks for the good words. I was very happy with the way the Abrams came out and the Bradley would look nice on the shelf next to it. Here's a picture of me shopping for a Bradley at the state fair a couple of weeks ago. :)

Attached Files:

9. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Jules, that Bradley looks really great. I like how you made the turret rotate. I bought one.
  10. Tirt

Tirt Member

wow, nice tank and nice work !! :D
  11. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Thank you BARX2 :)
    a pic of bradley built model, built by Adhi Widjajanto from Indonesia, he said it is just a teaser more photos to come..

All the best
  12. tim_adhi

tim_adhi New Member

:D it finished last night (11.30pm GMT+7) so I only have a few minutes before my eyes get soared. The Bradley gonna enter the "photo session" this evening. It will be placed here (currently only 2 pics) & will be macro pics.

What a design. How many parts actually, Jules?

Adhi Widjajanto