JU-52 from Fiddlersgreen

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by gera, Mar 3, 2005.

1. gera

gera Member

:shock: wow.........I just downloaded this beauty and its just what you need. A large model and you get six versions...all in fantastic colors. I guess many of us have been waiting for something like this. Who does not know the JU-52?????.....
    Boy.....am so happy with this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Yeah Gera I was very impressed also, this is well worth the 20 bucks a year for the FG "Magic Key" that allows us this "free" download.

I just got an email that it's time to renew my key and you can bet that I will do exectly that. Mainly because of this model and the others that they put out for us to get. I really think is is a great site and is well worth getting in on. Especially for all the new people to the hobby.

Good models for Great Prices! Another reason that I like this hobby!

Keep on cutting!
  3. gera

gera Member

Hi Bow:
    Spent about an hour just going over the (6) models last night. The model is really good. I will defenitly make the flaps, elevators, rudder and ailerons as separate parts.....
    This model could also be built with all interiors!!!!....there is a lot of reference material all over the internet, so here is a model you can really make it out into a great project and a wondelfull talking piece :lol:
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I am already doing. :roll: :roll:
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Yes I am.

I'm thinking about trying the Winter Eastern Front version first. I have always like the way the winter camo looked on German WWII planes.

BUT.............I'm really looking forward to all the fantastic building threads that will surely come out of this model.

Good luck with your builds.
  5. badwargamer

badwargamer New Member

Spanish Civil war model

Hi, I love this model. I have made a couple of them reduced in scale to 1:100 size. I used them in a Spanish Civil war game at a wargames convention. They sparked a lot of interest especially when people were told they were made from card. May well have got a few more people interested in the hobby.

Here is a (not very good) photo of them. I added some 15mm metal gunners and machine guns to the top gun position and one in the 'bucket'.

Attached Files:

• ju52.zip
      File size:
      121.2 KB