JSC 1:400 HMS Roberts

Discussion in 'Ship & Watercraft Models' started by Teamski, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Teamski

Teamski Member

I finished the JSC 1:400 HMS Roberts a month ago or so. It went together pretty well. The only problem I had was that I couldn't get the foremast legs to line up, but I simply repositioned them. I used strip styrene for the guns as the paper guns included with the kit wouldn't of looked nearly as good. I am not good at rigging, thus the basic rig.

I really like this ship!

Attached Files:

2. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Ski, the built looks great, rigging and all! The ship herself kinda looks like a heavily armed bathtub! Good job on her again!
  3. Teamski

Teamski Member

Thanks! JSC did a pretty good job on this one. I'm happy that they are releasing really interesting subjects these days. I always liked monitors with their battleship armament and massive bulges.

4. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Ski, where are you in Delaware? Rick Stef is @ Wilmington, I'm now in Kennet/Avondale.
  5. Clashster

Clashster Member

Looks great! Love ship models! Very nice job! Good lines and with all the little bitty stuff!

6. Teamski

Teamski Member

I live right in Dover.

7. sharklord

sharklord New Member

well done! I have this one in the stash, too.

8. papastumpy

papastumpy Member

Looks good to me. I like any type Monitor. I also like this ship as well. Good job.
  9. Teamski

Teamski Member

Thanks for your comments! Yep, I'm still alive. Still trying to get the time to finish my 1:200 USS Leutze. wall1