Joseph's BV P.170

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Darwin, Oct 10, 2005.

1. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

We're happy to introduce the latest member-made-model
    for download. Joseph Spinali from SPI-Shop in Prague
    was so kind to let us have this model as his contribution.
    On 10 sheets A4-size you will find a nicely designed
    model in 1/48 scale.
    In the box down left on the portal-page is the direct link
    to the download.

It looks liked I'm terribly missing the above guide/instruction in attempt to download this very UNIQUE model! Please, any help is appreciated....

2. eric_son

eric_son Member

Hi Muhammad,

I was able to download the model without any problems.
    All you need to do is to register/join the forums then log in. After logging in, you will find the link for the download at the bottom part of the main page.

Note thought that the board is in German. You'll have to have a dictionary at hand (or use to help you navigate the pages.

I'm still busy with a different project though, but being a fan of WW2 Axis aircraft, I'll definitely give this one a shot. :)
  3. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, there Kabayan Eric_Son , I PMed Joseph and he so generously kind to send me to my e-mail the card model file on 26 October! Thanks for your concern. It's very seldom one runs into an Axis plane enthusiast. My interest is aircraft (and model railroading) with emphasis on Philippine Air Force's planes.
    Happy card plane modeling...

4. DHL

DHL Member

I also put the BV 170 in the downloads sections
  5. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Still available?

Any pointers as to where? I looked in the aviation and aviation/propellor driven but don't see it. I can't find it on the german forum either and would love a copy of this model.

6. DHL

DHL Member

look at the WWII aviation section:twisted: