Here's hopes that Barry and Tim don't drum me out of the ship builder's forum, but I am now building an airplane. More specifically, Joseph entrusted me to a test build of his BV 170.P. To start with the start, the parts were provided in an 8 page pdf file. The pages are designed to be printed out on A4 paper, but Joseph listened well and kept the actual image section small enough to print out on letter size paper without either reducing the scale or cutting off the bottom of the parts....however, it was a close thing on my Epson. My recommendation here would be for Joseph to reduce his pages upper margin by about 5 mm. I think that would be all that is needed to guarantee no problems with printing here in North America. I chose not to use my top quality cardstock for the test build (the paper used resembles the cardstock used by Maly Modelarz in their mid- to late-90s kits. Well bleached, but not up to the finish of a good Bristol board. To appease the RPM, I started by using the cardboard from a Pizza Hut carton for the backing, but corregated cardboard has about zero bending strength across the corregations, so instead I used some of my rapidly dwindling primo stock from Lighthouse Model Art. My philosophy on a test build is if it can be built using just average materials, it can be built by just about anyone. The model is designed for butt-joined fuselage segments. Joseph suggested I might want to try using joining strips instead, but I prefer doing a test build using as closely as possible the designer's construction techniques (and just watch how quickly I violate that preference during the build). The model, as you will know from looking at Joseph's announcement, is three-engined, and has a central fuselage section with oversized nacelles at the wingtips. In nautical terms, would be classed a trimiran (and I can't spell work )&*$%& and am too pooped to figure out where the house hid the dictionary). The logical place for me to start was the forward section of the main fuselage. This is a pretty busy area....not only is the wheel-well box in this area, but it is where the wing spar penetrates the fuselage as well. The first subassy I built is the wheel well box. Photos follow (if I can make this new method of photo imbedding work). As an aside....I am doing the Burma Shave thing with this posting tonight....multiple postings. Please defer responses until I say I'm done for the night to keep the pieces together.