Jim Currie

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Catt, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Catt

Catt Guest

Hey Jim (and anyone else interested :D ) Here are some pics of the Wal-Mart semi tractor.

All three have this kind of detail :D

HO scale and $3.97 each.Has anyone seen any different ones??
  2. NSnosteam

NSnosteam New Member

Nice i have benn looking for some N scale dump trucks.

3. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

It says that they are HO Scale Bradin. sign1 sign1

Catt, those are great. I really need to get down to Walmart soon. Those are some nice lookin cabs there and I think I want some too :thumb: :D
  4. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I saw them at the Wal-Mart here. I didn't say what scale it was on the package(misprint?), but when I compared them to a 1/64th NASCAR hauler they were smaller.
    Did yours say HO scale on the pack Catt? I looked all over the package and couldn't find any scale.
  5. ejen34

ejen34 Member

Cool :thumb:
    I have got to start looking for some N scale tractor/trailer sets to go with my warehouse dock.
  6. Catt

Catt Guest

No Ed,it doesn't say HO anywhere but they are the same size as my other HO trucks.
  7. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

Ho Scale is 1:87 most of the little trucks and stuff have a size on them it mite not say HO are N scale but the size is on there Most of the time i have seen some without it,
  8. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I was looking at those a couple of weeks ago.
    They are sweet.:thumb:
    I couldn't get approval from the finance department at the time though.:(
  9. Catt

Catt Guest

I was just informed that there are at least two more tractors.One is a "PETE" 379 and the other is a Navistar Eagle.

I am such a sucker for big rigs. :D :D :D
  10. Relic

Relic Member

Those rigs are too new for my time frame but at that price I'd gettum for the mirrors 'n' stuff
  11. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

For clarification purposes, they ring up as 1 87 truck. Also, they're packaged the same and produced by the same company that makes the 1/87 cars that have been at Wal*Mart for some time.
  12. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Arrrgggghhh! Why can't Walmart, Target, Dollar General - whoever - stock Nscale or even close to Nscale stuff! My boys had some of those Micro-Machines cars from Walmart but the cars are just a bit too big for Nscale. The trucks are really close (depending on what type of truck it is) but they're just a bit overly modeled and in some pretty wild colors. The fire equipment pack is pretty good (Even comes with a plane almost perfect for Nscale) and the construction equipment pack is a good match with Nscale - but the colors are vivid green. I'm wondereing if they pulled Micro-Machines from the marketplace though...I haven't seen them anywhere for at least a year now anywhere I've been in the country.
  13. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

Hasbro killed MM's when they took over, then re-released hoping to make something, and they're iffy about supplying them.