Jim Currie

C

Catt

Hey Jim (and anyone else interested :D ) Here are some pics of the Wal-Mart semi tractor.

redtwo.jpg

redfour.jpg

blueone.jpg

bluetwo.jpg

bluthree.jpg

All three have this kind of detail :D

brwnone.jpg

brwntwo.jpg

HO scale and $3.97 each.Has anyone seen any different ones??

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
NSnosteam said:
Nice i have benn looking for some N scale dump trucks.

It says that they are HO Scale Bradin. sign1 sign1

Catt, those are great. I really need to get down to Walmart soon. Those are some nice lookin cabs there and I think I want some too :thumb: :D

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
I saw them at the Wal-Mart here. I didn't say what scale it was on the package(misprint?), but when I compared them to a 1/64th NASCAR hauler they were smaller.
Did yours say HO scale on the pack Catt? I looked all over the package and couldn't find any scale.

C

Catt

No Ed,it doesn't say HO anywhere but they are the same size as my other HO trucks.

trainnut65

Feb 17, 2006
Ho Scale is 1:87 most of the little trucks and stuff have a size on them it mite not say HO are N scale but the size is on there Most of the time i have seen some without it,

C

Catt

I was just informed that there are at least two more tractors.One is a "PETE" 379 and the other is a Navistar Eagle.

I am such a sucker for big rigs. :D :D :D

jbaakko

Jun 25, 2006
San Diego, CA
rr.blockchoice.com
eightyeightfan1 said:
I saw them at the Wal-Mart here. I didn't say what scale it was on the package(misprint?), but when I compared them to a 1/64th NASCAR hauler they were smaller.
Did yours say HO scale on the pack Catt? I looked all over the package and couldn't find any scale.
For clarification purposes, they ring up as 1 87 truck. Also, they're packaged the same and produced by the same company that makes the 1/87 cars that have been at Wal*Mart for some time.

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
Arrrgggghhh! Why can't Walmart, Target, Dollar General - whoever - stock Nscale or even close to Nscale stuff! My boys had some of those Micro-Machines cars from Walmart but the cars are just a bit too big for Nscale. The trucks are really close (depending on what type of truck it is) but they're just a bit overly modeled and in some pretty wild colors. The fire equipment pack is pretty good (Even comes with a plane almost perfect for Nscale) and the construction equipment pack is a good match with Nscale - but the colors are vivid green. I'm wondereing if they pulled Micro-Machines from the marketplace though...I haven't seen them anywhere for at least a year now anywhere I've been in the country.