Jem Hadar "Attack Bug" build thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, May 6, 2008.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Hey y'all, this is my build thread for the Jem Hadar bug model available for download in the downloads section. I just printed it and I'll post step by step pictures and any questions here as a build them. They're simple enough that I could probably get them done this afternoon.
  2. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Can't wait to see some pics, MF.

The Jem H'adar has always been a quandry for me. They look like lizards (to me, anyway) but go around in ships shaped like insects.sign1
  3. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Yeah, they're not exactly challenging builds. What would be really nice is some larger Jem'Hadar ships.

Anyway, I suggest you use a purple marker.
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Sooooo its past this afternoon :p heh heh
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Alright, so I couldn't find the stupid camera. :rolleyes: I'll have to look some more, but I will find it eventually. Probably when I looking for something else.

On the plus side, I did build up one and that experience will give me a heads-up as to what to point out on the second build.
  6. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Cool. Looking forward to it. ;)

I agree Paragon, more Jem Hadar ships would be cool.
  7. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

Nice, tiny and cute model!!!!
    I'm drooling to start mine (downloaded and printed already) but time runs from me....
  8. Gearz

Gearz Member

9. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Time? You should be able to build it in two or three hours.
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

Gah! The flesh, it burns . . .

I'll post pics soon. I just found the camera (good thing too, the graduation commencement was today), so I'll have another bug built.
  11. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Congratulations on your graduation!