Jelcz W640 JS - ORLIK scale 1:25

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Bernie, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Bernie

Bernie Member

Hi to the States as well as to Belgium.

I can tell to you about build of figure only that material used is just a common office paper /80g/m2/, which is rolled and than formed in to hands or legs /using dental wooden stick/. When forming finished - painting with acvarel colours. After painting - patina coating with dry-brush/acvarel colours/

Now Leszek finished with his left hand with "rolled cigarette" DRUM

Enjoy the picture with MICHELIN figure on the top of the roof /allthought not very popular in the States from Formula 1 racing - Indi this year/
  2. Bernie

Bernie Member

model is finished
  3. Gil

Gil Active Member

Beautiful! Great job of modeling through to the job site environment!

4. phlipmbirner

phlipmbirner Member

Congratuations on a job not only completed but a job well done! I only hope I can have a small bit of your patience. As for your modeling abilities, I can only envy you. I struggle on with my Jelcz. I am currently assembling the rear braking system. Then, hopefully, I can finally assemble all the peices of the back suspension together.
  5. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Again, like with the present photo of the week by Orion, I must say that the phrase "never guessed it was paper" really is appropriate. Congratulations to an outstanding build, not least the dirt effects! - Leif
  6. Bernie

Bernie Member

I would like to give my THANKS to everyone who putted his comment in here and hope that soon will start another project to be shown here.