Jays B5 Station Build

ShadowHawk141

Jan 15, 2013
Netherlands
You made a very nice model there Rick.

As Marko said Jay's models aren't the most detailed one's, but you realy made it into a fantastic model with the nice stand and all.

I'm looking forward to see what you will do with the Omega, that's a nice ship !!

Cheers and all the best,
Elko

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
You made a very nice model there Rick.

As Marko said Jay's models aren't the most detailed one's, but you realy made it into a fantastic model with the nice stand and all.

I'm looking forward to see what you will do with the Omega, that's a nice ship !!

Cheers and all the best,
Elko
Ditto! :thumb:

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked how the station turned out I still need to seal it, any recomendations? I haven't decided if I should use flat, gloss or something else. So what works best for you all?

Thanks,

Rick

mcusanelli

Feb 26, 2008
Maverick,
You did a beautiful job on this, I wish it was mine! Jay's models are really fun to build, and if you want to take the detail further, they can be stunning. Try the Delta warp ship from ST Enterprise, and the Omega destroyer and Battlestar Galactica are also really nice. Again, a great build, way to go!
Mike

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Thanks Mike, I'm glad you like the way the station turned out. I am pleased as well, wasn't sure at first but the more it took shape more I liked it. I started on Dieago's Starfury for my next B5 model but after that I'm planning on doing Jays Omega & Dieago's Hyperion. Got those plus Jays Battlestars printed at Staples the other day. The only strange thing is the Omega came out much darker printed on their laser printer then it did from my deskjet. So I'll see which one I like the most when I get to it.

I have plans to make a lot more of Jays models in the future. Thinking of adding some more detail to some as I go along. Gonna work on more B5 ships & on the colonial fleet before I start on all the ships in the trek fleets.

Rick