Jaybat model request

Maverick65

Greetings fellow modellers, :wave:

I come before you to see if anyone on the forums has copies of the following two Jaybat models the Battlestar Valkyrie and the Babylon 5 Inter-Stellar Alliance Excalibur. I need these two ships to complete a couple of collections. They are currently not available at his website.

I did find them on a paysite but I cant see someone else profit from other peoples hard work. :curse:

If anyone would care to share them with me I would be trully grateful. I can be reached via a PM msg or at [COLOR="Red"]Do Not Post Email[/COLOR]

Thank-you very much,

Rick

ps. Moderators-I apologize if this is in the wrong location, plz feel free to move it to the appropriate spot
----
Share and enjoy

Maverick65

Thanks everyone for reading this post, just wanted to say that I found the 2 models I was looking for on a Polish website. Had to search for the models by the file name that Jaybat saved them as. They had all his models the only problem was they wanted a download fee for any model over 1Mb. :confused::curse:wall1

Z

Zathros

That's just another way of selling them and violates Jaybats wishes. I am not sure what is going on with JayBat's. Many people are looking for his models. It saddens me these guys are charging fee, especially because he didn't charge for anything. I would encourage you to send him an email letting him know what happened with the name of the model. Maybe you could ask him if he plans to release those models again. Thanks