Japanese Pilot Figures 1:33--1:35

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Fishcarver, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Hi Gang!

Someone out there was looking for ( seated) Japanese Pilot figures in approx 1:33 scale.

I would like the chance to scratchbuild/convert a couple and cast them in resin. If you have reference material, please PM me through this forum if you are interested in participating!

Note: The 54 mm vignette below depicts the Gordon Highlanders assisting wounded Gurkhas after the battle of Dargai during the Tirah Uprising in Afghanistan in 1897. "Plus ca change, plus que la meme chose...." (Figures done by me in 1984)

Attached Files:

2. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Hi Fiscarver!!
    I do I do I do I want them!. I do have tons of reference material, will PM you a download link.
  3. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Have Takers, need a Seat!

Mike Krol and Dimas are the "lucky" volunteers!

Could someone out there please post an unassembled Japanese pilot's seat to the Parts Bin?

If there is interest, I'll compile a thread about the prototype builds of these guys.

4. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Yes , we want the thread!
  5. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Be Careful What You Ask For ;-}

Ok! Then you shall have it! I will be posting it in Diorama Corner.

I will have some time to get to work on these figures this coming weekend, I think.

Mike has sent me a pilot's seat from a Ki-44. So it looks like we are good to go, at least for the first stage of the project!