Jackson Union Made Uniforms

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by jmarksbery, Nov 25, 2002.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

This bash is not finished, but I thought I would show you some progress on my buildings, this is the DPM Mattress factory. I didn't like it looks or configuration for my needs so I decided to do some bashing on it. I would like to know what you guys think. Just remember, I still have a lot to do to it and detailing, it will be a back street model with the tracks running in front in the streets.
    The one shoot is a photo shot with some of the girls that work there, (for the war effort) I just happened to walk out the door just as the picture was taken, (yeah right) :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Attached Files:

3. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

it for now

Attached Files:

4. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

JM, that's an improvement on the raw kit! But I suspect the name is camouflage for the "Butler Social Club" :D :D . If indeed it is a mattress factory, I'm a dab hand at testing mattresses, any jobs on offer??? :D :D :eek:

Would love to see pics of it with all the details you have in mind for it fitted.

Big question -----> how many chickens does it take to fill a mattress?? No, that doesn't sound right so ... how many gecko feathers does it take????:D :D

5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Looking great, nice and dirty and gritty like the real thing would be. :cool: Like Errol, would like to see it when it's finished. :)
  6. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

looks great will have look at my kit and see what I can do with it myself :D :D :D rich
  7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Nice work JM. We could all use one of these on our layouts including those that work there.
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Looks great, but how do you expect us to win the war with you out there flirting with all the little plastic war effort labor. Hey! what's this spot on my brand new little plastic matress?:D :D :D
  9. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Wow JM that looks great! And N-scale too - how do you manage it!?! I really like the name you've chosen for it too - seems very realistic.

:D Val