Jackson Union Made Uniforms

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
This bash is not finished, but I thought I would show you some progress on my buildings, this is the DPM Mattress factory. I didn't like it looks or configuration for my needs so I decided to do some bashing on it. I would like to know what you guys think. Just remember, I still have a lot to do to it and detailing, it will be a back street model with the tracks running in front in the streets.
The one shoot is a photo shot with some of the girls that work there, (for the war effort) I just happened to walk out the door just as the picture was taken, (yeah right) :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo shoot.jpg
    photo shoot.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 105

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
JM, that's an improvement on the raw kit! But I suspect the name is camouflage for the "Butler Social Club" :D :D . If indeed it is a mattress factory, I'm a dab hand at testing mattresses, any jobs on offer??? :D :D :eek:

Would love to see pics of it with all the details you have in mind for it fitted.

Big question -----> how many chickens does it take to fill a mattress?? No, that doesn't sound right so ... how many gecko feathers does it take????:D :D

Errol