J-10 off the production line

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Lex, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

...So I've completed a coloured prototype of my J-10 project. It's not up for release yet, for I'm still waiting for feedbacks from testbuilders (please don't feel rushed, Yaniv and Paragon ^^).

Attached Files:

2. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Looking good there, Lex.
  3. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Amazing!!! :thumb:
    Superb Model!!!sign1
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Lex, really excellent plane. Just out of curiosity what plane would the real plane be compared to for performance?
  5. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

The size and design of the J-10 are very similar to that of the Israeli Aircraft Industries Lavi fighter aircraft, which itself is similar to and derived technology from the USAF F-16 aircraft.

It is rumoured that Israel will be the second country to buy export models of the J-10 (after Pakistan).

A great looking model design. I hope we get to see some pix of the Beta builds.

6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thats a great model! I hope to see some of the beta build pics too :)
  7. Alcides

Alcides Member

Great !!! Really looks very nice. I think is very detailed for a 1/48 scale model.

Very good job Nezard ... oh Lex ...oh well you both :thumb:
  8. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Sorry they're so late, I've been trying to post them for a long time, for some reason the forum wouldn't let me.

Anyway, I'm not too pleased with it, because I built it too fast and used cardstock that was too thin. The model went together very well iteslf otherwise. I would suggest connecting some of the pieces where possible though, especially for the canopy.

Attached Files:

9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Thanks for the pics Paragon! It's a nice and clean build you have there! --and yes I will definitely work on the cockpit for sure. ^^
  10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

what a great model my friend i work on it right now

what happen to NEZARD:p?
  11. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Paragon, can your model glide well? Lex, have you designed it to be probably the world's best looking paper airplane?