Its Wednesday Half Way There So Say Hello

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good mornings folks

It looks like I am brewing the coffee and setting out the sweet things again this morning. I guess I just get on here too early. Sit and a take a moment and enjoy a cup and say hello before you venture out and about.

It is cold around the Delaware Valley this morning. The temperature is 24 F (-4 C). O had to scrape the van windows this morning for the first time this year (when it was not snowing).

I thought I was going to get some lettering done, but my daughter pulled a surprise last minute Pollyanna gift need for her brownie meeting today. So we had to go into the wild world of Christmas shoppers and get something. Tonight is crazy night with Brownies and Irish Dance class so I am not optimistic about modeling tonight.

I hope everybody here at the Gauge has a good day.

acshrpe

Coffee, Coffee Please! Was a short nite last nite. It's 36 with a wind chill of 26 and fog. The weather here is calling for rain:confused: but I am still hoping for snow for Christmas.

I wish we were working on trains to be up so late, but instead my hubby's ex decided to hit the oldest one with a belt and the cops were called. The are with us for an early Christmas vacation. We live 2 hours from her. Still don't know how long they will be with us. I think of it as an early Christmas present - we have been trying to get them (2 boys) up here to live for the last year. Now maybe someone will believe us when we say there are problems at their Mother's house. Enough of that - thanks for being a shoulder for a few minutes.

Now we need to finish our Christmas shopping. How many days do we have left?

Have a good one all out here and we will stop in tomorrow. Have to go and start the Christmas cookies now. I will bring some tomorrow:)

jon-monon

45 deg F and rainin, what I call a Memphis Winter Day. Wish all my friends here a fantastic hump.

Oh, and happy birthday CSXFan. 21, eh? Now you're "legal" to participate in The Box. I'm sure Errol will be shipping you a package soon.

davidstrains

Good morning Tom and all,

We have just about done all the decorating and shopping that we are going to do this year. 4 trees up, 4 nativities, packages mailed, two parties down and 1 to go. Have to help my daughter tonight at a High School Gymnastics meet. I will be a timer for the balance beam event. She coaches a AAA high school girls team that has won their district and regional championships the last 4 years. Parents help with some of the "admin" stuff.

Coffee and a "diet pill" for now. Thanks Tom. BTW I can cook tomorrow if you want some help. :) :)

Have a good day:) :)

I posted this in the Tuesday good moring by mistake, anyway here goes again:

Hi all. Muggy, gray and 75 here. Ran late for the office today, got caught by a train at the crossing a few blocks from the house. Ever noticed how you are the only one in the car pool NOT upset when that happens......watching em roll by in New Orleans.

Nick
Bywaterrailroad

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Thanks for the offer David. It would be nice to have something "hot" as I usually don't have time to man the grill.;) :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Well we enjoyed a hot cup of coffee after taking the dogs for a walk. I am at my daughters home in Northern Ontario.
They live on 120 acres of land half of which is rocky and tree covered. About 6 inches of snow on the ground.
A sunny day but cold. -25 degrees C
Here we not only have to scrape the car windows but just hope they start.

Clerk

Good Morning all. It is 36 degrees F in Esparto Cal and just finished a nice hot cup of coffee and heading for another one. Beautiful sunny day. Probably reach about 60 or 65 degrees F later today. Another storm predicted for tomorrow evening.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Mornin'...uhh make that good afternoon.
Thunderstorms in Chicago. This IS December, right???? A hot cup of coffee to warm the soul, and already been out on the gauge, so spirit is lifted (no pun intended, because "spirit" is also lifted in celebration for CSXfan's 21st,, a little of Graham county's finest for the day).
Goin' back out on the gauge to catch up with all the latest. Take care,
Pete

John Sneed

Its Wednesday

Being that Casey hasn't given the weaher report for Missouri,I guess I will.Temp this Am was about 60 F with thunder stomes,some of them rather loud. As for Christmas shopping,I'am done.I work part time in Wal Mart and you would not belive the things people do when shopping.Its almost worth you life to try and get to the break room....Manners have left the buliding when they pass though the doors. On the plus side,its almost over. John

Clerk

John, I also work part time at Wal Mart as a greeter and I know what you mean. I don't dare step in front of the door for fear of getting trampled. It is almost like a steady heard of cattle coming in and going out what with 14 check stands going.. I don't go to the break room. During my breaks I sort of slip in with the outgoing crowd and head for my car.