Its Monday 9-5-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We are still waiting for the swimming pool to finish draining out. We started Saturday. I don’t know what that stuff is at the bottom. We are taking it down and in the spring a newer better pool will go in its place.

We did some work to the garden railroad on Saturday. Fixed some bad sections of track and added mulch. Still have to screw the track together, level some places, and ballast. In the HO world I did some organization and cataloguing. Technically my weekend is still not over so I still have today to get something done.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I've been working on my scratchbuilt engine house. I've got all the windows and doors cut out and am now working on the interior frameing. I plan to have the roof removeable so there has to be some sort of interior in there.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Not very much, this long weekend, too many other things popped up.
I did get to run trains and picked up some more engines. So I ran 2 of them, worked on some problem cars from the layout, removed some more equipment from the layout in prep for expansion.
Decided to probably put car building on hold til I start the expansion or build'em & box'em back up.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!-
wave.gif

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
I had planned to build a couple of loading docks for two of my short oNeTrak modules and I decided to build one of the N Scale Fox Valley Models Milk Stations.
The model is OK, but I felt that it needed a little extra, so I built a loading dock extension and added some cross bracing to the support pillors. The result looks pretty good and after the paint goes on later this week, I will add it to one of the two modules.
Also, one of the other members needed help wiring up his 6 ft x 3 ft module, so that took up the rest of the one day I had set aside for the hobby.

onceler

Aug 13, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Nothing really tangible was done this weekend for me. I started wiring the layout "professionally" with the bus wires running around the layout. I also have my control panel cut out and a couple of the toggle switches installed. Before, I just had track leads coming to a term. bus and then onto the dc pack to test various sections. I also cut the verticle supports for my outer helix, but have yet to install them.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
this week end I went to a new hobby shop that I was told about(not so local) but a great place just the same, a bit on the pricey side, but was able to get things that my other haunts dont have, but I did spend more $$$ than was wise, (hope the boss dont find out) but I got some great kits and some strachbuilding supplies....hope you had a good one...steve