Its Monday 9-19-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I need to go to work to recover from this weekend. I had way too much football. I coached in two games and watch parts of 3 other games on Saturday. I had a strong reminder of why they call it the gridiron as the hot sun beat down on us all day. In the first game my son’s team the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AAA defeated the Claymont Falcons 6-0. In the second game the Raiders Pee Wee AA squad lost to the Falcons 13-0. In the AAA game we had only 11 players son my son played the full game. In the double AA game he played most of the second quarter on the defensive line. He played the fourth quarter both ways at DT and Center. Due to the heat my daughter’s cheerleader squad only cheered for the first half of their game which was OK by us. We got to the field at 8:30 AM and left at 5 PM.

As far as modeling I laid a big goose egg again. The only thing that got done was I sealed the three locomotives I weathered last week. I did, however, run some trains.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I went down to Omak, Washington on Saturday (about 3 hr drive) for a shopping trip with my Wife and In-laws. Went to the Wal-mart and found some HO scale cars and tractors. Left Kelowna at 6:00am and didn't get back home until 10:30 pm So Sunday I mostly sat on the couch,watching Nascar until the race was over. After the race I did a little airbrushing, adding steam and diesel soot to the walls of my engine house with some very thined (1:10) Steam engine black. I'll probably add a little black chalk to it as well. I also cast some retaining walls and tunnel portals to sell at the upcoming swap meet in a few weeks. Finally I started on the enginehouse floor, cutting out the first layer of the foundation, soon to had the track added. Trains didn't get run but will again soon!

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
No modeling this week end, but did build a laundry cabinette for a friends new house... maybe I`ll get a little modeling done next week end...have a good one..steve

C

Catt

Well,let me see.Oh yeah,I got the P&P paterns drawn for the TTRAK modules ,Got the greenboard piece made up fot the 2TRAK module ,and started a hill on the Matthysen sub-division.

OOPS! Almost forgot,I typed up a review on my new Athearn CSX SD70M.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Got some more done on the F7B, these detail parts really change an Athearn BB engine into something nice, came to a stall, as the couplers didn't come on Saturday, want to make sure all is well before gluing the parts on. Of course they came today.
Just ran some of the new acquisitions, to break them in and find the problems if any, trouble with buying used items.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!-
wave.gif