Its Monday 8-8-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
How did your modeling go this weekend?

My modeling got cut short by son who came down with a nasty stomach virus that required two trips to the ER to get under control. Stomach pain in a child is scary because it can be so many things. He is fine now. Amazing how kids bounce back.

Before all the excitement I did attach the railings to an Bachmann Spectrum Reading SD-45 that I have had for years. I also began inventorying my rolling stock. I did not get anything done that I planned to do over the weekend modeling-wise that is.

Glen Haasdyk

I cleaned out my workshop, at least partly. I went through all the drawers in my workbench and threw out almost a full garbage bag of papers, dried paint bottles, broken tools and destroyed paintbrushes. I then tackled the top on the workbench where I found the parts to the tunnel portal that I was scratch-building. I finished the tunnel portal and then started stacking about ten years worth of model railroader mags that I still have to put away but at least I can get around in the workshop again.
I also did a little work on my Athearn 250 ton crane, adding weights and couplers before I was called away for gardening tasks.

This is what the workshop looks like now:
afn.jpg

Genius is seldom tidy.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Sorry to hear about the nasty experience your son had Tom
Glen, that workspace is unbelievably tidy.
For me, I did some more on the helix I am building which seems to be taking forever.
I aslo started dismantling the old nolix on my layout that the helix will replace.

NYC-BKO

Let's see:

I did manage to build a few ore cars and some others. That's about it.

Ran trains some, rest of weekend was occupied.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!-:wave:

b28_82

I finally managed to get all three of my switches in on my one to three track module. I've been waiting on the third #6 Left switch for about a month now. Hurricanes and unavailability until i was home on vacation left me one switch short and I didn't want to do anything unless i had all three switches. The next thing is to put some small tubing in under track one to service the middle switch. Anyone have any size suggestions for going under N scale cork roadbed?

Attachments

• 64x48 one to three 001.jpg
    64x48 one to three 001.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 10

ausien

Well, I was going to take the weekend of, and do absalutely nothing to do with modeling, but I got board, and went throu a junk box and in a bout 2 hours I came up with this industry " The Bendit & Bugerit shipping "... what do you think...have a good one..steve

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10