Its Monday 8-14-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We did all the grocery store stops and such this weekend. We even began to pack for our upcoming vacation to Williamsburg, VA later this week.

On the layout I finished tacking down the track on the next section. I also glued down additional foam to help shape the hillside.

Just to let everybody know I will not be around next weekend as we will be on vacation. I will not have access to the Internet so if you want this topic and the Friday topic some one else will have to step up.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Sounds like you're going to have a fun time Tom, take lots of pictures.:wave: Williamsburg sounds like a great place to spend some time.:D

As far as what I've done this weekend, well, I think I've got my kitbash challenge just about done. Just add a few more details and a bit more weathering and I think I can take a few pictures to post.

C

Catt

Finished one HO Thrall Alldoor boxcar,got some more roadbed down on the second straight 2TRAK module and got the blueboard glued down on the second corner.

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Apr 4, 2005
Hainesport NJ
I finally got around to weathering my nice clean cars. I think i did a good job on most of them, although i might end up stripping my Enjay hopper (accidentially rubbed hlaf the reporting marks!). Maybe i'll find some decals for it.