Its Monday 8-07-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Not a whole lot to report this weekend. We did some back to school shopping on Saturday. On Sunday at the spur of the moment we drove out to Strasburg and rode the Strasburg Railroad.

My plans to lay road bed were foiled again. I found a piece of foam that did not adhere well and I have to re-glue it. Nothing else got done on the layout. I did work some on my website.

Here are a few photos from Sunday. I will post more later.
August2006_006a.jpg

August2006_007a.jpg

August2006_010a.jpg

C

Catt

I bent up 7 stirrups for the Thrall Alldoor boxcar I'm upgrading.Out of the 7 I was able to keep track of and install 1 of them.The other 6 are on the trainroom floor ------------ somewhere. :D I still need 3 more stirrups for this car and 4 more for the second car.

On the N scale side I managed to install a Horst style air filter on the GP7 I posted last week.I also got some more roadbed on the 2TRAK module.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I think I've got my Sedona Chapel scratchbuilt project finished. Well, I keep thinking that but everytime I take some pictures to post I find something that just isn't right and it's kinda like, back and forth between touching up and shooting more pictures. :rolleyes: I'm hoping to be able to post some later today. :wave:

Dang, it's surprising what the camera sees that you don't...:D

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
We've been out of town, out of province, in fact, out of country. Went to visit my wife's 2nd cousing in northern lower Michigan. (near Cadillac) Visiyed train shop, where my wife picked up 2 boxed sets of Lionel DVDs while I bought 5 magazines.
Saturday, we rode an excursion train from Cadillac to Boyne Falls (for the Polish festival) letting me add 2 fallen flags to my mileage -- Ann Arbour and Pennsy. Also Tuscola and Saginaw Bay which is no longer the operator of the line.
Exciting point: 2 passenger trains passed on the line. On the return trip, we went into a siding to let a PV charter (from Chicago? to Petoskey) pass us. Up close views of about 10 private cars from Georgia 300 to Algonquin Park, but to close to photograph.
Photos from trip when I get them edited.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Didn't get my Northern painted but I did strip the paint off of other projects for some 'bashin'. Kilt me a water moccasin my yard that my boy spotted, too---the adrenaline rush from that pretty much took the wind outta my sails for the rest of the weekend. "Crickey, lookit the beautiful colors of that snike as it's 'ead cives in from the repeated blows o' that shovel..." :rolleyes: :D