Its Monday 7-25-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I had a pretty good weekend modeling. I got most of the ground cover done on the Grain Elevator Diorama and began working on the roadway on the Farm House Diorama, although I had to go back and redo something. I also got a bunch of reefer kits ready for assembly. I basically pulled them out of the “To Do” pile.

trainwhiz20

Aug 9, 2004
Tampa, FL
I got my depot done, finished the ballasting to my road crossing, platforms painted, and the station foundation is constructed.

See my 'ATSF Black River' thread in HO forum for pics! :thumb:

Dragon

Nov 13, 2003
Western NY
www.dragonmnt.com
I got "government" approval for my new right-of-way. A foot-wide shelf layout comprising three of the four walls in the spare bedroom of our new home.

Construction to begin at an as-of-yet-undetermined time.

C

Catt

I got almost one whole side of one of the GVR's 86' boxcars decaled.All I need to do is finish the road# and the car is half done (that's what I'm doing now :D )There are 15 seperate decals per side.Then I only need to do it 11 1/2 more times. (5 more 86' and 6 50' cars)

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Spent most of the weekend getting the computer working again as I had a major meltdown a week and a half ago. Had to upgrade.
No modeling was done as anticipated but I have acquired more equipment in the last 10 days, more weekend projects, I'll need to live to 200 to get them done at this rate, haha!

Hopefully next weekend more can be done.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!!
wave.gif

Honger

Apr 7, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
A lot done this weekend...

Well, the hot weather pushed me back inside... so I got some modeling done.

Finished up the roof on this... Scratchbuilt Freight Dock.
I also did some work sprucing up a Plastic Ville barn. I'll post some pics once I get a little further.

Joel

N

nachoman

well, this is the first time I have done any model work in quite some time...

I worked on modifying an atlas turntable for use in HOn3. it basically just needs paint and final details now. I aslo did a little styrofoam scenery construction around the hole where the turntable will go, and additional scenery to help complete the top of a mountain.

kevin

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I spent Saturday, slopping plaster around to complete one mountain, and build a second,
biggrin.gif
only to find the plaster was no good
cry.gif
cry.gif
(to old,) it didnt dry,
eek.gif
and was crumbly so spent monday stripping it all off and redoing it.(with a new bag of plaster),
cry.gif
biggrin.gif
I also built some tunnel portels and placed them on the Feather River...Oh the joys of modeling
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
..have a goodone..steve