Its Monday 7-10-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This weekend proved to be busy one. We had a bunch of errands to run Saturday which meant I did not get to do the layout tour. We did visit one of the layouts on Sunday. We did not make the National Train Show and after seeing some of the posts here I am glad we did not spend the money.

I did get some modeling in. I screwed together the garden railroad track except for 5 pieces. Those pieces were left that way because we are planning on changing the configuration. I also ballasted close to half of the railroad. I can now run the loco with no derails. Still having some issues with the cars and some of the plants. On the HO layout I began coloring the talus.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Built some more trees, and bought a copy of the 1931-32 Royal Commission on the State of Railways and Transportation in Canada. Very interesting read, and some great maps!

Andrew

C

Catt

I didn't post anything for Friday because I really didn't know if I would be doing anything model wise.

Well Sunday rolled around and I had some free time so I finished painting muy Athearn (HO) SW1500.Everything is going great at this point.The paint used is Krylon "Fusion" and is both made for use on plastic and is really fast drying.

I return to the basement ready for some decaling.I get started decaling and OHBOY!! the power goes off.My basement is now pitchblack fortunately I have a flashlight handy so I can get out of the basement,but that ended the modeling.
:cry: :cry: