This weekend proved to be busy one. We had a bunch of errands to run Saturday which meant I did not get to do the layout tour. We did visit one of the layouts on Sunday. We did not make the National Train Show and after seeing some of the posts here I am glad we did not spend the money. I did get some modeling in. I screwed together the garden railroad track except for 5 pieces. Those pieces were left that way because we are planning on changing the configuration. I also ballasted close to half of the railroad. I can now run the loco with no derails. Still having some issues with the cars and some of the plants. On the HO layout I began coloring the talus.