This weekend we had my daughter’s softball game and my son had three baseball games. We only made one of his games because he had football camp this weekend. We did the usual grocery store runs. On the modeling front a little got done. Since the coal loads finally dried I was able to remove them and do some finishing on them. I also began assembling a G-Scale building for the garden railroad. Speaking of the garden railroad we placed the buildings and replaced a few pieces of bad track. We are ready to run once the weather cooperates. Lastly I got to test run my new P2K PRR PA1 and PB1 locos. I finally have some passenger diesels.