Its Monday 5-16-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments

Glen Haasdyk

Well how did everyone do over the weekend?
It poured rain here pretty much over the past two dayas and as I look out my window at 5:15am it doesn't seem to want to stop.
Unfortunetly that didn't stop the house work that I had to do on saturday. My Father-in-Law came over and together we re-built the carport wall that he put in last summer. Then after he went home at noon I spent the rest of the day primer painting the ceiling and walls of the carport interior. By the time I was finished all I wanted to do was to sit down and watch TV for the rest of the evening.
Sunday was finally my day off and I did manage to do a little modeling. worked on putting the interior of a building together, adding the windows, wallpaper and the second storey floor. I also started to paint the hillsides and rockwork of my mountains that I've been putting in over the last couple weekends untill I ran out of paint. I'll stop by the paint store on the way home from work today.

NYC-BKO

two threads running - let the adman sort them out.

Total washout for me, very little done. Handrails on the GP40 and ran trains a little.

Hope everyone had a better weekend!!:wave:

Bikerdad

Went to NTrak meeting, got my new DT400 throttle for my Digitrax system along with 4 of 6 decoders I had ordered as part of our club's initial "club buy." Installed 3 of the 4 decoders into Kato PAs, last decocder for a SD90 isn't fully functional.