Its Monday 5-16-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Glen Haasdyk, May 16, 2005.

1. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

Well how did everyone do over the weekend?
    It poured rain here pretty much over the past two dayas and as I look out my window at 5:15am it doesn't seem to want to stop.
    Unfortunetly that didn't stop the house work that I had to do on saturday. My Father-in-Law came over and together we re-built the carport wall that he put in last summer. Then after he went home at noon I spent the rest of the day primer painting the ceiling and walls of the carport interior. By the time I was finished all I wanted to do was to sit down and watch TV for the rest of the evening.
    Sunday was finally my day off and I did manage to do a little modeling. worked on putting the interior of a building together, adding the windows, wallpaper and the second storey floor. I also started to paint the hillsides and rockwork of my mountains that I've been putting in over the last couple weekends untill I ran out of paint. I'll stop by the paint store on the way home from work today.
  2. NYC-BKO

NYC-BKO Member

two threads running - let the adman sort them out.

Total washout for me, very little done. Handrails on the GP40 and ran trains a little.

Hope everyone had a better weekend!!:wave:
  3. Bikerdad

Bikerdad Member

Went to NTrak meeting, got my new DT400 throttle for my Digitrax system along with 4 of 6 decoders I had ordered as part of our club's initial "club buy." Installed 3 of the 4 decoders into Kato PAs, last decocder for a SD90 isn't fully functional.
  4. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Had to miss the modular club meet due to bathroom renos... :mad: