Its Monday 5-16-05, Weekend modeling accomplishments

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
We had a very busy weekend with baseball games on Friday and yesterday. We had a softball game on Saturday and a pitching clinic on Sunday morning. In between the sports we began to get the swimming pool ready. We got the cover off without dumping the debris into the pool so hopefully that means it will be easier to get the water clear this year.

With everything going on this weekend I got next to nothing done in the modeling world. I did reassemble the ACL Athearn flat car I was upgrading.

There is always next weekend.

ausien

went to work on the exibition layout, and we all got sidetracked to another`s place and just kickedback and ran trains on his newly completed HO layout, and had an absolute ball. (that was sunday) saturday geoff(my mate) came over and we worked on the Feather River, and built a couple of pola kits( turned out not to bad).
Well that was my weekend which was a relaxing one, hope yours was as good....have a good one..steve

NYC-BKO

Another washout for me.

Very little done, handrails painted on the GP40 and ran trains a little, that's it.

Hope everyone else had a better weekend!!!-:wave:

rcwatkins

Well, I haven't got anything done in the last few months because I have been pursuing other events. However, summer vacation starts for me Friday so maybe I can get something big done this summer.