Its Monday 5-15-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We had an up and down weekend. My son had a baseball game on Friday night. My daughter’s game on Saturday was rained out. My daughter performed in her flute recital on Sunday. She did a great job. We took my wife out for a big dinner for Mothers Day.

Modeling-wise I worked some on the layout. I got most of the wall extension formed. I still have some more to add to it and then carve it. I also began working on the foam base for the hillside that will connect with the Passenger Station Diorama.

C

Catt

Managed to get both the 48' and 53' trailers almost finished (decals on the roll up of the 48' and FCC bumper on the 53').I also bashed to the primer stage an old ATLAS 24' trailer into a 28' freight pup.

I also got some more track down on the 2TRAK along with a little ground cover.

Scoobie

Feb 21, 2006
Circle Pines, Minnesota
weekend

Had a busy weekend, even though it rained ( all weekend ). Had hockey and soccer for my boys. Not alot done on the layout. I did however got the O.K. for my wife to build a room for a larger layout. So well go from a 4 x 8 which we just started ( my son and I ) to maybe an 8 x 12 " L "shaped. Have to make the room first. Also received an MRC control master 20:D in the mail. We love it. Alot of work to be done. I almost wish it was winter. Changed 18" curves to 22" for a ac4400 union Pacifc that's on the way. Next weekend is a train show at the Minnesota State fair grounds can't miss that.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I dunno...I went to bed all fine and dandy, I woke up and my HO module is in storage, all my HO equipment is in carrying cases or...jawdrop Gaspjawdrop ...in a display case and an N scale layout has taken over my corner....aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!!hamr

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well I just got home Sunday from spending the weekend down my mom's. Went Railfanning on Saturday and got some nice pictures of the Odenton Station in Maryland which the MARC Railroad operates. Just have to get the pictures downloaded and uploaded here. Hope everyone had a Great Weekend. I sure did.:D :D

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Week Everyone :wave:

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
MilesWestern said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Shaygetz....you've...(gasp)...(gulp) converted? :eek:

Actually, it was a decision born of necessity and club politics. I have this great N scale layout that gives me plenty of running options and an HO module that has essentially been built out of our club's newly reconfigured modular layout. Rather than lose interest in something that is being built with a future home in mind, I chose rather to keep the N layout at home to enjoy and piddle with. I'm still a commited HO modeler and have many projects in the wings, I just want to do some running too. This little layout will fill that bill nicely.

C

Catt

Actually, it was a decision born of necessity and club politics. I have this great N scale layout that gives me plenty of running options and an HO module that has essentially been built out of our club's newly reconfigured modular layout. Rather than lose interest in something that is being built with a future home in mind, I chose rather to keep the N layout at home to enjoy and piddle with. I'm still a commited HO modeler and have many projects in the wings, I just want to do some running too. This little layout will fill that bill nicely.

Resistance is futile you will be assimulated."The N Conpiracy"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D