Its Monday 4-17-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I am checking in late because I slept in late. I took another day off from work. First time in about 8 years I took some time off around Easter. I felt I needed the break. I have a few small chores to do around here later. I also have some more planning to do for our Niagara Falls trip in June.

We spent a quite weekend. I did have to pick up uniforms for both my daughter’s team and my son’s team. I give out her team’s tonight. We went to the movies yesterday and saw Ice Age 2. It was a very fun movie to see. Going to the movies on holidays is becoming a tradition around here. We like it; no crowds. After dinner we took the kids to a local carnival.

On the modeling front not much happened. I put the wheels back on the Atlas hoppers. I also tidied up the workbench some.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I spent Saturday at a trainmeet in Vernon, spent too much money but got some good deals while I was at it. Sunday I worked on trains. I re-assembled my club's IHC Hudson and test ran it, it just needs a few details put back on and it's good to go. I also started work on my MDC HOn3 engine, filing and fitting the drivetrain into the chassis as well as modifying the engine to lower the boiler slightly.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I disasembled and repainted as well as converting the tender of a Mantau (?) General to coal from wood. Wasnt hard on that..

I hope it works.

I also kit bashed a barnheart loader and mounted it on a flat car and made two more for it to load. These were all HO..

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I disasembled and repainted as well as converting the tender of a Mantau (?) General.

I hope it works.

I also kit bashed a barnheart loader and mounted it on a flat car and made two more for it to load. These were all HO..

I bought two caboose kits on ebat I made also. Both C&O one was a roundhouse red steel side and one wasn't

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Picked up two oldies but goodies at a local swap meet, a helium carrier and a vinegar car, both released by AHM in the late 60s early 70s. I've also built a tie sanding jig for my bascule bridge as I plan to handlay the track work on it.

Attachments

• newbies.jpg
    newbies.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 33
  • jig.jpg
    jig.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 29