Its Monday 1-30-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by TomPM, Jan 30, 2006.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

What a long and busy weekend. We had soccer games, cheerleading competition and practice, and basketball games.

Modeling over the weekend did not happen the way I planned. (What’s new there?) I did get the rivet strips attached to the inside walls of F&C coal car. I also did a little clean up of the work bench. I even ordered some track for the first stage of the layout rebuild. I now have a side project as it is time to build my son’s pinewood derby car.
  2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Well this weekend I got some of the trains out and fixed them since some of them got broke when we moved. I also had to go to a memorial service for a fireifghter that passed away last week.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Week Everyone :wave:
  3. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I worked on the drive for the brass Suburban loco and made some trees.

Attached Files:

4. revandy

revandy Member

Great looking tree!

Rev. Andy
  5. hminky

hminky Member

Finished replacing the O scale tunnel portal on my layout with a smaller 1870's era OO scale tunnel portal made from a Woodland Scenics HO portal.

6. Catt

Catt Guest

I got more done than I thought I would,but not nearly as much as I wanted to.The main thing done was some basic scenery forms on one of the two new adapter TTRAK modules.I would have gotton more done but this module gets a road on it that mates up to the one on the big module.Problem is that even though I had the modules connected the road did not( in my mind that is).Now I can either make a special run to the clubhouse to plot out the road or wait till next saturday and do it.
  7. ross31r

ross31r Member

finished cutting down the cab on a bachmann 44 Tonner to make it look like an LIRR prototype - just got to figure out where it would exhaust from now!
  8. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

all I did was pretty much cut out two pieces of plastic to make the roof for my enginehouse and that was it.
    Saturday I had to go to a funeral for Husband of my wife's co-worker and sunday was spent re-building my computer. (added a new sound card and CD burner as well as formatting the hard drive and reloading everything)

I had hoped to finish off the enginehouse roof but that was not to be. maybe next weekend!
  9. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

i really did not have time to do any MRR this weakend due to i had to help around the house alot have a nice one