Its Monday 1-30-06, Weekend modeling accomplishments!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
What a long and busy weekend. We had soccer games, cheerleading competition and practice, and basketball games.

Modeling over the weekend did not happen the way I planned. (What’s new there?) I did get the rivet strips attached to the inside walls of F&C coal car. I also did a little clean up of the work bench. I even ordered some track for the first stage of the layout rebuild. I now have a side project as it is time to build my son’s pinewood derby car.

hminky

Oct 13, 2004
Finished replacing the O scale tunnel portal on my layout with a smaller 1870's era OO scale tunnel portal made from a Woodland Scenics HO portal.

obj84geo84pg1p33.jpg

Harold

C

Catt

I got more done than I thought I would,but not nearly as much as I wanted to.The main thing done was some basic scenery forms on one of the two new adapter TTRAK modules.I would have gotton more done but this module gets a road on it that mates up to the one on the big module.Problem is that even though I had the modules connected the road did not( in my mind that is).Now I can either make a special run to the clubhouse to plot out the road or wait till next saturday and do it.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
all I did was pretty much cut out two pieces of plastic to make the roof for my enginehouse and that was it.
Saturday I had to go to a funeral for Husband of my wife's co-worker and sunday was spent re-building my computer. (added a new sound card and CD burner as well as formatting the hard drive and reloading everything)

I had hoped to finish off the enginehouse roof but that was not to be. maybe next weekend!