ITS HERE......Drum Roll Please!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
The magazine looks GREAT. I seen my photo's as well as N Gauger's. Thank You Mikey for providing the photo's to show how close they look to their bigger sisters. :wave: I thank you for putting them on there.

Again Mikey, Val & Ed GREAT JOB on the Magazine :wave:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Thanks Matthew - It's realy cool seeing those "smaller engines" - having crawled around the real ones.. :) :)

Tyson Rayles

Nice job Ed,Val and Mikey, but is doing this mag leaving you any time to do any modeling? :) (Even with it going to quarterly)

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Originally Posted By N Gauger
Thanks Matthew - It's realy cool seeing those "smaller engines" - having crawled around the real ones.. :) :)

Your Welcome Mikey. Yes it is really cool. Takes alot of time, money, and years to build them, but when they are done it is worth all of the time, money & years you put into them.

ausien

Another great job guys,:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: thanks for a realy informative online mag, I will be looking for the next issue in April... I hope you guys will get time to modle your own layouts. .....have a good one (new year that is)....steve:wave: :wave: :wave:

belg

Great job gang, I really enjoyed the Mag. I would like to ad one comment about the tichy sample pack,I bought one about a year and half ago and did not get the fire escape in my box and would say that there were alot more modern windows then old style like the ones I needed but still thought it was a good way to check out the different styles that were available. Mike C showed me a way to use windows designed for brick buildings in my timeframe in wooden structures. Pat

N Gauger

Injector said:
The photos looked blurry and seemed to be in 256 colors to me. Are they that way on purpose? Lee
Nope - They are set for IE 6.0 or later & 800 X 600 17" monitor. They look fine on my 15" All pics were edited with Photosuite -- 16.7 million colors.

Anyone else having problems???

Great issue. Thanks to all who contributed and put it together. Are these going to be archived, so that we can refer back to them years down the road?

N Gauger

Dave Flinn said:
Great issue. Thanks to all who contributed and put it together. Are these going to be archived, so that we can refer back to them years down the road?
As long as THe Gauge is here - They will be here - The links are in the "Announcement" above the General talk Forum. They will stay there & the Mags actually are in the gauge's server :) :)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Ed & Mikey, can we start to send in information now for the next magazine or would it be better to wait until feburary march to send the photo's, information in? Just wondering cause mine might take awhile. I have some photo's of the PRR E8's from railfest 2003, and a couple pictures of two NS Diesels with the new logo, one of them has the white face scheme on it. Let Me Know. Talk to you two later. :wave: