It's getting late

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
announce1 announce1 announce1If you are planning on entering the May photo contest and are still procrastinating, ya'd better stop and get with it. There's only a couple of days left to enter.

This month's contest is kinda an experiment since it's the first time that we used the Gallery to post in. The subject is, well there isn't any,:D you can post any kind of picture there you want.. within reason of course this being a "G" rated forum and all.:eek:ops:

Please, get your pictures posted if you will. I'll link to them in the contest forum. If you need help posting in the Gallery, just ask me or any mod and we'll be glad to help you. So far we have 21 entries, and I was hoping for at least double that.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks,

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
One more day folks, come on, we need some more pictures in this month's contest. It's not tough to enter and just about any picture will do.

Contest closes tomorrow night, Wed., around midnight GMT, or right before I go to bed, Arizona time, whichever happens first...:D