Its FRIDAY 9-9-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
It will be a busy sports weekend with the opening of the Delco Youth Football League. Saturday morning my son and the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AAA team have a game against the Glenolden Indians at Glenolden. When that game is over we head off to our home field so my daughter can cheer at the Midget A game. Sunday morning my son has another game with the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA team against the Clifton Rams. Plus we need to do the regular bi-weekly restocking of the pantry.

If I have any time to sit at the work bench I have three locomotives to weather. Also I would like to start working on bettering the Model Power built-up house for the Farm House Diorama. Since I just paid for my new Atlas CNJ RSD-4/5 locos and a bunch of Atlas offset hoppers I will be waiting impatiently for the brown truck to show up.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
The modular club meets for the first session of the operating season this weekend. Unfortunately, I cannot go, but for good reasons - my parents are coming to help celebrate the 4th birthday of my oldest. Picnic and games in the park if the weather is nice!

Hope to maybe assemble another 8000 gal tanker if there is a quiet moment... ;)

Andrew

NYC-BKO

Let's see:

I'm going to try and get all the 'other' things done today, so I'll have the rest of the weekend to model.
I'm going to try and apply the DW end details on the F7B, this takes some carving out of the doorway so patience will be needed but from the looks of the parts it will totally transform this BB unit plus the Walther dress up kit and various other parts, ought to make this unit look like the expensive ones.
Still have to clean up the layout some more, winter isn't that far away and I want to rebuild the layout and expand.
Maybe a car kit or two, if the B unit doesn't exhaust me.

Trains wil be run, too!!! - :thumb:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! - :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Gottum big task this weekend to get my new computer fully loaded and put where it belongs. Sorting out the rats-nest of wire behind my computer desk is going to take a good day in itself...:eek::eek:

So far so good. Got my browser loaded and I'm on-line with the new machine, but I still have to move it where it belongs. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gee, why didn't I just buy a laptop? So much easier to work with.:confused::confused: So little space to take up.:thumb::thumb:

Raistlin

Well I am going to hopefully get my first track layout finished. It is frightfully simple, and has (as of yet) no scenery...but it will give the baby and the cat something to watch haha

No modeling for me this weekend or for the next couple of weeks for that matter. We're hosting a barbeque Sat and then I have to go on a 10 night cruise to Hawaii. :D Bummer, cause I'm right in the middle of weathering a corrugated tin mine structure. Guess it'll just have to wait. See ya when I get back. :wave:
Doc

onceler

My plans are to get the outer helix verticle structure built as well as the first lap of track down. Also on my goals for the weekend is getting my first 4 tortises installed. I don't know exactly how much time I will have this weekend, I am meeting my uncle at the local train show and this just happens to be the first weekend of the NFL.

Glen Haasdyk

We have a car show on Sunday so Saturday will be a day to Wash, wax, polish, vacum and detail the Camaro. That's if the weather on saturday is good. If not I'll wash the car and detail the interior and under the hood and then we'll have to wax and buff the exterior at the show Sunday morning. That also if the weather is good on Sunday, since neither the Wife or I like sitting in a car in the rain at a show.
Modeling-wise I'll continue to plug away at the CP enginehouse. I hope to finish the interior bracing pieces and the floor, which will mean laying rails and then semi-burying them useing styrene sheet. At that point I'll be ready for painting.

glenn railey

Actually I hope this is a good weekend to work on my layout. I am building a mountain layout that is a cross between the Glenwood Canyon, CO and the typical mountain scene that you will find in the PA mountains.

It will include lakes, animals, and scenery set in the Winter at Christmas Time.

It will be called a Mountain Christmas.

Go Noles