Its FRIDAY 9-23-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well Everyone IT'S FRIDAY. :D :D The Weekend is upon us. What do you all have in store for this weekend?

I might start to mess around with my N Scale layout table that i have had here at the house for about a month now. Maybe mock up some track and lay it down and come up with a track plan to fit on the table. Also maybe run some trains and work on some of my HO Structures I have been putting off for about 2 months now.

:wave:Have A Great & Safe Weekend Everyone :wave:

Ray Marinaccio

I plan to work on my mine scene and maybe layout and build the sides for the O scale passenger cars I am scratch-building.

Attachments

• Sep22^07.JPG
    Sep22^07.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 13

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Talk about a busy weekend coming up. Tonight we kick it off with Spirit Night with my daughter’s cheerleading squad. Our squad, Drexel Hill Raiders, is hosting it this year. There will be over 500 cheerleaders from Drexel Hill, Clifton Heights, Collingdale, Springfield, Swathmorewood, and Claymont attending. Add in family members it should be close to 1500 people in attendance. Needless to say my son’s football practice is canceled for tonight. There just is not any room for them in the complex. Speaking of football my daughter cheers on Saturday and my son plays two games on Sunday. The first one the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA squad takes on the Brookhaven Jets. In the second the Raiders Pee Wee AAA team takes on Brookhaven’s AAA team. Plus we need to do the normal biweekly restocking of the cupboards.

If I have any time and energy I would like to continue working on the house for the farm House Diorama. I also have some gondola kits I would like to start working on.

Glen Haasdyk

I've been battling a nasty head cold all week so I don't know how much model work I'll manage to get done over the weekend. If I do my first priority is an A-B set of P1K C-liners that I was given to put the hand grabs on. (paying jobs come first) After that I hope to work on the floor of my enginehouse, fitting styrene and gluing in the rails with epoxy.

jetrock

I'm starting my weekend early by going to a conference on the use of historic trolleys in the modern day. Hopefully that will get me jazzed enough to finish work on a cannery module I started last weekend: I did the benchwork (1'x3'8" flat-top) last week and spiked down some preliminary track, and built the smaller of the two cannery buildings (kitbashed Walthers cannery.) This weekend I'll see how close to done i can get it...or maybe I'll make some trolley poles.

NYC-BKO

Let's see:
Between the chaos around here I hope to get something done.
Finish up a few of the projects I have running right now. Maybe start some more, never ending.
Still organizing projects to make sure I have what is needed to work on them.
A few cars and engines need tweaked.

Of course trains will be run, don't want the wheels to rust!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif

Tad

I plan on installing a fascia on my layout and installing plugin boxes for my walkaround throttles.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Actually got some time to lay some track. I'm redoing the bridge between the old and the new sections of my layout trying to get the track to align consistantly.:eek::eek: If I get that done in a reasonable amount of time, the rest should be a piece of cake..:D

C

Catt

After 5 hours at the shop saturday I'll probly continue what I've been doing all week.That being puttering on the Matthysen subdivision.Possibly work on both the TTRAK modules and the 2TRAK modules tomorrow night.

Sunday is open to just about anything modelingwise.

ausien

I hoped to buy some paints at my LHS, but when I drove the 30 mins there betty & dave the mother and son who own and run the shop were in the middle of a massive clean up after kids broke in and messed up the place and only took a few dollars and some remote controled stock, so my 1/2 hour stay turned into 1/2 a day as I helped the clean up the place. I left the shop without my paint and other supplies....well I have an excuse to go back in a couple of days....hehehehe... have a good one steve