Its FRIDAY 8-19-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I am not sure what is planned for the weekend. I think we are done with back to school shopping and such. We were talking about driving down to Wildwood Crest for the day to spend some time at the beach.

On the modeling side I am sure we will be working on the garden railroad. My wife bought some weed block cloth, so we will be laying that under the rails. Then I will need to screw the rail joiners together. I also need to figure out how to ballast the railroad. On the HO front I would like to work on the reefer kits and maybe weather a few more locomotives.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Plans are to finish removing the unwanted roof details on a BB F Bunit, sand and add new details. Work on some cars and work on the layout.
I have so many projects laying around I have to start clearing them up, starting to forget what I'm doing with each. ( or is that old age
eek.gif
)

Trains will be run, that's a must!-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!-
wave.gif

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
Mold making.

Been working on a new pattern for a stairway to interlock with the other stone stuff. I've seen a few prototype samples from around here and thought that it would be a nice addition to the series.

Attachments

• stairs 005.JPG
    stairs 005.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 11
  • abutment.jpg
    abutment.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Chicopee_underpass_stairs.jpg
    Chicopee_underpass_stairs.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 9

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I plan to recover from the public presentation on the local railroads of the area.
We drew a larger crowd than anticipated and had to do 2 presentations due to the occupancy limit of the room.
I do plan to go to the train show that our club is hosting Saturday.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I plan on getting a little creative this week end, and create some more storeage, shelves, drawers, cabinettes ect, weather permitting. Its raining here today, but weWE REALY NEED IT, so no real complantes...have a good one..steve

slurp

Feb 26, 2005
www.themodelzone.org
Going to try get a little further with the track layout design. If i'm really lucky i might even get it finished this weekend (i can hear the wife's voice now "yeah, right"). You never know, i might even get some track laid onto the board before christmas:thumb: