It's Friday 7-8, Weekend Modeling Plans!!

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Another Friday is upon us, what are we going to do in the way of modeling this weekend?

As there are many a project to do around here, I threw a quick one in during the week and need to finish it. A B&O GP38, all that's left is decaling, will work on that tonight. I might do another quick '38 in C&O to mate with it. Then there is all the NYC stuff that needs done, whew! Only time will tell what gets done.

Need to start removing the 'O' gauge track that is on the inside of the layout so I can plan the HO expansion.

Trains will be run also, that's a must!!-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Right now Mrs. Doc and I are anxiously waiting from a call from her doctor (her real doctor). Depending on what he says, I'll either spend the weekend at home (and maybe squeak in some track cleaning) or will spend it in the hospital waiting room. God help me it'll be the former. :(

Yippee! The real doc just called. No hospital this weekend :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Doc

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I've got to finish decaling four Athearn Passenger cars in CPR and maybe start looking into decorating an Athearn trainmaster.
I have just a little more soldering on my doodlebug project before it's ready to hit the rails.

Hope everyone comes through the hurricane safely!

C

Catt

This weekend modeling wise will be a continuation of last weekend.As I type this I am decaling the third C30-7 and the first SD40-2. :D

I am also putting the GVR decals on four 85' hicube boxcars.I don't have the rest of the decals for the boxcars yet.Oh yeah,since my decal supplier is closing shop I will be ordering 3 more sheets of decals from him this weekend.

Other than that its work tomorrow (OT) and tomorrow night I will be thrashing on the 2TRAK modules.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
to day I am going to put in motion, an idea that I had for a third layer for the FRRR the base boards are all cut and ready to put up, I will take photos of before and after and post them....have a good one ..steve

boomboom

Jun 25, 2005
I thought I was going to work on the layout

:curse:
Well here it is the weekend,just completed 71.5 hours of work for the week,thats even with the 4th off,and I already have the honey do list on the kitchen table,as soon as I walked in the door tonight,lets see;#1. finish painting kitchen and trim work.#2 run new phone line into art studio,3rd. install stain glass work cabnit in studio,hang shelves in studio for the boss's stereo,4th.mow the lawn,weed wack.5th. get ready for the refrigorator delivery,and new tv delivery.Is it Monday yet?,I get more relaxation at work than I do at home,at least at work I can read model railroader,sit back and think about what I might do on the layout.All kidding aside I love her to death,and would do anything for her..Hope the rest of you have better luck working on the rails then I did in the last 2 weeks.Till the next time my friends,I bid you all peace.
Mike